We have few rules at 442. Common sense should guide you. Basically….Be nice. We are, above all, a sanctuary space for men. That said, here are a few things we have to insist on for your safety and enjoyment of the space:
- No smoking of anything.
- No drugs or alcohol.
- No bare feet. (proper footwear req.)
- Aggressive or disruptive behavior can result in your being removed with no refund of entry.
- Consensual play only
- Please come ready to play. No douching. There are no showers here.
- No watersports. Please do not get into the urinal tub.
- No loud conversation in play areas. Quiet conversations in the lounge area only.
- No outside beverages or glass.
- No cologne or applied scents.
- Please leave your valuables at home. We are not responsible for anything you lose here.
- Please dress to go out front to smoke. Respect our neighbors.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance.
- No cameras or cellphones in the play areas. Photography and video recording will result in being banned.
- NO CHEWING GUM! If you choose to chew gum please dispose of it in one of the many trash cans.
Visibly intoxicated guys will be asked to leave. We have zero tolerance for drug use. Get caught and you will be banned. Members are always encouraged to report violators to the hosts.
Have a question? Click here to send us a message using our contact form.